Willows East Tarot Blog Hop!

Hi Readers,

I'm so excited to join you in this Blog Hop and share some things about me that you may NOT know!
    Linestrider Tarot
    What brought you to Tarot?
    I've been into ghosts, amateur ghost hunting, mediumship, and spiritualism since I was about 7-years-old. I'm now 33! I began practicing mediumship almost 5 years ago and quickly felt overwhelmed with the number of clients and demands. I found my comfort-zone with Tarot and am completely hooked! I've been reading Tarot professionally for about 4 years now. I still add a hint of mediumship and intuitive, predictive elements if spirit guides me. Here are some pics, below, of me visiting and investigating (as a guest) with the TAPS team.

    Which deck is your favorite?I LOVE Tarot Mucha, Bonefire Tarot, the classic Rider Waite, and the Linestrider Tarot. My favorite so far is the Tarot Mucha, because it appeals to my vintage interests while retaining that rich symbolism of the more classic decks.

    Link to your Tarot business page, shop, or explain the purpose of your blog.You know where to find me, haha! Right here at Willows East! I'm still honing in on the focus of what I want to do with the Tarot and where this journey will take me. For now, I'm simply celebrating spiritualism in Vermont and reading Tarot for intuitive development.

    What makes your journey or business unique?I use Tarot in a very positive way. I ask my deck for only positive information that fuels growth. So, if you book a reading with me, be ready to look ahead instead of dwelling too much in the past. Willows East is a real-life and virtual community that integrates some classic ideals of Spiritualism (with its roots in Vermont's spiritualist history) to spark intuition and learn how to be more aware in the here and now.

    Ask your deck, higher self, or guide, what it would like to share with visitors. Draw one card and/or share your response.
    I drew the Page of Cups for you, dear reader. It feels like you're ready to take on some new creative project or endeavor. Have you considered starting your own Tarot blog or journal and sharing your experience on social media? If you'd like to connect, please email me at willowseast@gmail.com.

    Thanks for reading!
    Gretchen


    No comments:

    Post a Comment